Links: Please view all!

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Golden Palace - A Letter of Honor

Just because things may look bleak...


This letter is to the people of Golden Palace,

You guys are good. Having one of my favorite gaming spots is why I come. Some of my friends too have shown up as well playing on an everyday basis.

However lately, the Daily Scores seem to always have me there, because of my performance and scores on one particular game, Deal.

I want you all to know that I play Deal here more then everywhere else because their scores are just too high. I always thought your scores were fair.

IF any of you think I use a HUD or anything because of my fast playing speed, you are wrong. I am very lightly scripted on my avatar (like 23 scripts only, 1 MB) and my playing speed is fast on all games because I trained my reflexes to the games almost every day.

I do not just play Deal. I invite other friends to Golden Palace also, and I also play various other games depending on my feeling. There aren't many gaming places where I win a lot, most of the time I always lose (seriously) but I play with HONOR, and not because I am a greedy, cheap bastard who wants only money for himself.

Almost 30% of my winnings go to my Rise Stars in the Rise Star Gaming group.
About L$150,000 of my L$500,000 I have given to the Rise Stars came from this place.

If you want, I do not have to play here. That's simple. If you want Deal to be more popular and played, I suggest you look into Deal Scratch, because I love Deal Scratch much more then 4.7 mode and somewhat more then 1.1 Mode.

I am just personally afraid to playing more, because I win so much, and I get Daily practically each day I play there because of my great skill, and I just feel that I will just cause more harm. I do not want to cause harm, I just want to help.

Have a great day. You guys are awesome.

Warden Stillwater
Rise Star Gaming Owner
Golden Palace Gaming Veteran

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers