Links: Please view all!

Thursday, June 21, 2012

This isn't just an open letter to Snoodles, but also something else.

To, Poker and Sushant,

First of all Poker, if you remember my last open letter before I purged it, I will need to write another one, because apparently I keep winning an outrageously high amount of money lately, and I feel that it continues to hurt Dynasty, and what I lately posted, allows those who can't make money as easily, to step on forward.

Clubs and friends who are unfortunate, they rely on me in an effort to keep my favorite places, that I've visited and played with in the first days of my SL... and donation to keep the community stronger with my winnings.

Having given away millions already selflessly without a moral shows that I am actually caregiving to everyone in SL.

- Warden Stillwater
Dynasty Gaming Associate

150x Dynasty Gaming - Core S L$1,000 wheel - L$150,000

By the way I think I am done, if I continue to hurting others for the greater good.

I also feel it is my fault that the 4Play L$500/L$1,000 wheels are offline, and also the score increases in the Deal Classic S mode.

EDIT: You got your revenge and destroyed me out of commission. Looks like they will die because of my terrible streaks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers