Links: Please view all!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stillwater's Plaque: 400 and Long

So now I've recorded 400 days in SL, yet another ambiguous milestone in my career, on this Wednesday June 20, 2012.

I didn't really enter in-world on my born day which was May 17, 2011, I entered the grid several days after. I only created the account and purposely waited a couple of days to ensure I was not a noob, back in the Warder Revestel days of 2009.

Having broken a number of records in 2012, which include the following, continue to show that faith will continue to grow within the world of gridwide gaming.

Friends: 159
External contacts: 36
Reputation: Very High
Donated Money: L$72,000
Credibility: Very High
Friendship Moods: Interested

There is still a lot left to be done before my insane 500th day in SL, which is in September 2012. That's going to show the truth between making real friendships... or making enemies. Enemies that are greedy... well you'll see why in the future of money development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers