Links: Please view all!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

News Story: Greed, Player Interests, and Owning Things

To my blog readers,

Lately, I continue to be defamed inflammatory in a number of reasons by being called names, when I cannot see the names of the offenders.

Try your best shot towards threats that defame me.

I ain't putting up with ANYONE who tries to defame me or cause problems. I am trying to HELP people succeed and HELP people understand that what I do is far more then just moderating.

PLAYER INTERESTS is my goal - it is the same for owning a gaming hall. You need to have PLAYERS, right? So because of this - you need to set clear REWARDS and clear PLAYERS REPUTATION STAKES, in an effort to ensure that players will drop on by for them to succeed.

When you think about PLAYER INTEREST, instead of GREED and MONEY, you will need to see that PLAYERS will come on by and PLAY. If you CUT REWARDS or "DELETE" players earnings, you will see that players will not want to come back, or they can't because they were banned.

Another thing is STOP PRICE GOUGING. Players who come to SL (especially newbies) will need to understand the side effects of why CUTTING REWARDS will lose people's interest. Losing people's interest towards a VIRTUAL GAME, will cost you in the long run. Take a look at DYNASTY GAMING. They are getting more people constantly because they never change REWARDS. They look after PLAYER INTEREST, especially those who play L$10 games or L$25 games, which is a majority of the gaming community.

You need to understand that MONEY is not the cause of SUCCESS, it is that PLAYER INTEREST is your success towards a good gaming future.

Enough said. Good night.
- Warden Stillwater
RISE Gaming Association Managing Director
Dynasty Gaming Associate

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers