Links: Please view all!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

News Story: Player's Interest [Day 2]

To my blog readers,

After yesterday's popular PLAYER INTEREST news report I decided to write about, I will continue to write some more influential articles about the future of gridwide gaming.

When you are helping NEWBIES, you need to know that a majority of them would not spend their initial Linden Dollars. Over time, once they get what they want, they would be willing to take RISKS with places like Dynasty Gaming.

That's how I started my career in SL - PLAYER INTEREST. In the first days, I visited a club for Trivia events I used to visit back in 2009. That's how I built my initial funds, is to answer crazy trivia questions, then started my gaming career.

How else did I reach extraordinary figures like L$6,000,000+ spent in one year?

Most experienced professional SKILL GAMERS would know the proper strategy, and not to overspend what they cannot lose.

RISE Gaming Association will have 3 different games.

Star Hunting - A shield and magic jewel hunting game for lindens.

Star Fishing - Coming soon

Skill Gaming - RISE Games, L$10 - L$1,000 game place with many different types of games to choose from.

And many more.... in the future...

Sincerely,
Warden Stillwater
RISE Gaming Association Managing Director
Dynasty Gaming Associate


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers