Links: Please view all!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shiraz Transcript: Funny Moments 6/18

"I need blood and cash. This will make me feel like at home." - Stillwater
(reference to Vampire Night at Shiraz)

Shiraz "Funny Moments" Trivia Transcript - Saturday June 18, 2011


[07:34 PM] Frankee Snoodle: Love Dark WIllow... best bad guy ever
[07:34 PM] pjchik Resident: I like vamp-y Willow more. Not as a bad guy, though.
[07:35 PM] DonaldPerkins Resident: No comment
[07:35 PM] Frankee Snoodle: well I wouldn't object to being bitten
[07:35 PM] Frankee Snoodle: oooh go on Donald
[07:35 PM] Frankee Snoodle: you know you wanna!
[07:35 PM] DonaldPerkins Resident: It's a PG club
[07:35 PM] pjchik Resident: which means "God, she was *hawt*"
[07:35 PM] Frankee Snoodle: "Shoot me, stuff me, mount me!"
[07:36 PM] pjchik Resident: giggles

[07:58 PM] Contest Wizard shouts: Contest ended by Alaina Nightfire.
[07:58 PM] Contest Wizard shouts: Contest ended by Alaina Nightfire.
[07:58 PM] Contest Wizard shouts: Aline Fourneau wins the Best in Gothic contest with 1 votes, receiving the L$211 prize. Congratulations!
[07:58 PM] Contest Wizard shouts: DonaldPerkins Resident wins the Best in Gothic contest with 1 votes, receiving the L$211 prize. Congratulations!
I should be concerned, we need more support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers