Links: Please view all!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

The Disappearance of Warden Stillwater

As many of you readers may know it, I have disappeared. I have fled to the world of Steam because of many reasons listed below. Anyone who reads this blog post will know.

1) Rise Star Gaming closed July 2014. It closed because of point #2. I don't exactly think that I felt the same way, about it, after the fun and all of it that came from it. I really had a great time leading the group from 2013 onward... it was an interesting experience.

2) The Skill Gaming changes. As Skill Gaming got worse and worse and gutted apart by changes LL has made over the months, to the point where no addons can use any form of randomizer just gutted apart the chance of anyone to make a great product. Not to mention that they would take MONTHS to approve anyone, and to even get a chance to be approved you needed to pay a one-time non-refundable $100 fee (which is a LOT for a small business)

3) The interest died down for me. I still like hosting Trivia, but not on that platform as I was constantly attacked by various people for being the leader of Rise then, and now.

4) The Stress got too high. Because of Rise's downfall I also had a huge amount of stress which caused a nuclear fallout and me having to leave much quicker due to it. I needed to find a way to regain my mental state before it got worse.

Anyone who did friend me and if you have Steam PLEASE add me at
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/flamewarden77

I apologize to anyone who missed me, but this post shows to anyone who reads it why I disappeared and where you can find me now.

Hugs,
Warden Stillwater / Former owner of Rise Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers