Links: Please view all!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Rise History: Green is my Colored Name

Why do you all want to know about the whole green thing that seems to have taken Rise Star Gaming by storm? Well, today, October 21st, 2013, you will learn about the full scoop about that.

 "We are a very good community," says Warden Stillwater. "I want to keep having a good time by establishing more humorous ways and fun ways to keep it up."





This secret was the fact that I had an influence about covering people in RL with stuff we call gunge/gunk tanks. In all reality, we've literally accomplished that since October 16th, 2013. I've thought about this for times to come, because I was thinking: "Do I really want to reveal my secret to anyone?"

Then on October 13th, 2013 to all staff only, before I decided to publicly reveal it to the Rise Stars, it happened... one day when I was discussing this whole "secret" about my life... and revealing that I have some cases of British blood from this.

This led Emerald to jump the gun and start searching for this item, and we found a perfect match.

I then posted this youtube video in Rise Social Chat, as a hint...



Which then led to all sorts of fun events:

And the spawning of our Gunk Queen, who is my wife in Second Life, Lina'ta Stillwater.

Pictured: In the tank: Myself // Next to the chain: Lina'ta Stillwater

The fact that sometimes fun events were built upon my efforts, I wanted people to believe in my own feelings towards a new age of fun. This was why I revealed my "secret" to everyone after Emerald spilled the beans with the notice and picture leaked from the Rise Star Social Group.

Since then, it has been a trend and led to the spawning of several events. We believed in this, and just because we all have our new age of fun, in Rise?

The Rise Gunk Challenge:
- Players sit in the tank, and have to answer questions in a timely matter. They get the question right, and then get money. They get the question wrong, and something nasty in a matter similiar to the video happens...

Vote for Whom:
- We vote who gets covered (lol) through a community vote.

Special Events:
- We've had a couple of special events where one of us automatically ends up in the tank and gets "sentenced" through various means.
- There also was a time where we did a multiple gunking, where we built multiple tanks and let them all go off at the same time.

You didn't think I was able to walk clean from this post did you? My wife's the gunk queen, and her temptation of getting to pull the chain would always want to cover as many people in that green stuff as possible.

And that's pretty much all you need to know about this.

The Rise Gunk Challenge has been my most popular event in Rise History, and it will continue to be the most popular based on how I've been seeing community members interact and enjoy themselves. And, it is just a matter of time until more and more things happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Followers